Friday, December 11, 2009

The evolution of a scrapper.


It started with paper and quickly moved to digital. It evolved to hybrid and has always been about the photos. The question now is where do I go from here?

I have been digitally scrapping since 2007. During that time I have stayed constantly loyal to one site. I recently compiled most of my Layouts from that site into a 68 page Shutterfly book. It's quite amazing to see the difference between my first layout to my most recent layouts. My first layouts were quite simple but large and clumsy. My current layouts are more detailed but organized. I have learned so much from that site I can't help but wonder if I would learn even more by widening my horizons.

So I decided to put out the call to Facebook scrappers for some digital inspiration. Who knows what can happen…I will keep you posted.

Until then; current projects. I am working on "December Daily" pages. Huge commitment that I was totally ready for. I have a bunch of UFO's in the works as well, i.e.; "Oklahoma hybrid" and "Genealogy" just to name a few.

Plus I have all the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season to look forward to. Believe me I'm not complaining. I love it. Homemade gifts…baked goods…Christmas cards…oh man, I better get going.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers